Dibond® is a material composed of a polyethylene layer surrounded by two thin layers of aluminum ( total thickness 4mm ) .
Dibond® is a great support for the against – mounting photographs :
- This support is rot-proof and stainless .
- Unlike against collage on wood, Dibond® does not deform over time, there is always perfectly flat
- This is a very attractive medium, matt black back.
- The addition of an incoming frame enables hook from the wall and gives a very stylish look.
Papier Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 Digigraphie® certified (mat finish)
Photo Rag paper is favorite photographer for making fine art prints .
Touch and very fine and soft surface structure of Photo Rag are remarkably versatile and well suited to the art print in black & white and color photographs , with great image depth .
This paper has a special hand and an exceptional record in color or black and white.
Features: 308 g / m² · 100 % Cotton · white
Digigraphie certified paper .
True baryta paper “old ” smooth, natural white. This paper is a real fiber base developed for inkjet technology . It consists of an alpha cellulose acid-free base and pure white. The paper is coated with the same coating of barium sulfate as used for traditional silver halide and a microporous receiver layer pigment inks .
The Baryta Photographique shows the surface appearance of the original baryta paper and was developed in accordance with the ISO 9706 standard conservation to meet the highest requirements in terms of resistance to aging.
This museum quality photo paper offers excellent black density and excellent resolution.
Complies with ISO 9706 to maximize the longevity of your prints :
– Alkaline reserve to prevent damage due to the action of the atmosphere (CO2, ozone, etc …) , moisture or aggressive fumes.
– Certified acid free paper to prevent degradation
Canson paper Velin Museum Rag Arches certified Digigraphie® ( matt )
The real Velin Arches® was chosen over the centuries to make lithographs, intaglio etchings , engravings to the etching and collotypes by world renowned artists.
This paper is naturally resistant to aging , it has a single purpose grain , smooth structure and pure white without optical brighteners. It is an ideal medium for printing high-end photography.
– 100% cotton
– Made to round : the manufacturing technique to the old, in the purest tradition paper
– Water resistant
– OBA to prevent discoloration of the paper and keep its original color over several generations
– Developed to meet the expectations of galleries and museums and respect the ISO 9706 standard conservation :
– Alkaline reserve to prevent damage due to the action of the atmosphere (CO, ozone, etc …) , moisture or aggressive fumes.
– Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
Digigraphie certified paper .
Floating frame option: print stiched on aluminium Dibond with floating frame
Available sizes :
40 x 60 cm
60 x 90 cm
Certificate of Authenticity Hahnemühle was created for artists and photographers who want to ensure uniqueness of their works and limited edition prints on Hahnemühle papers. Each certificate is a paper document produced machine- round . This document is secure against forgery by the presence of a watermark and fluorescent security fibers.