The goal of this day course: to help you to progress in photography by sharing with you a bit of myself. I like the idea of transmitting my passions: the mountain and photography. I will give you without retaining all my secrets as much in the shooting as in the editing.
– Presentation of equipment
– speed / aperture / iso
– Aperture priority / speed priority / manual mode
– Measurement mode (spot, weighted, center)
– Autofocus modes (one-shot, servo, manual)
–Specific technique to mountain action photography
– reflex dslr or mirrorless equivalent
– wide-angle lens (16 / 35mm), zoom (70/200) and a fixed focal length with autofocus
– Backpack – Doudoune or equivalent, warm clothing, gloves
NIVEAU A SKI ( SNOWBIOARD):
– Etre a l’aise sur piste noir en station.
– Avoir skier a la grave est un plus.
– avoir et savoir utiliser dva / pelle / sonde
– Baudrier pour skier sur le glacier de la girose.
Per group of 2 (minimum) to 4 people (maximum): 190 € / pers / day
Private lessons: 375 €.
– Samedi 28 et Dimanche 29 Janvier 2017
– Samedi 11 et Dimache 12 Février 2017
– Samedi 25 et Dimache 26 Février 2017
– Samedi 11 et Dimache 12 Mars 2017
– Samedi 25 et Dimache 26 Mars 2017
For more infos, contact me: Phone: +33 683 934 395 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Transportation to come.
– accommodation (I can advise you a hotel or a lodging)
– The meije glaciers cable car package.
– The drinks.
– Personal insurance (compulsory). It is important that you are insured in the event of an accident.
It is also recommended to insure your photo equipment. The organizer can not be held responsible
in the event of personal accident or in case of material damaged, lost or stolen during the workshop.
A good insurance can make the difference if a problem happens and guarantees you a repatriation
without expenses if need be.